The Measure of a God
This is your UmHowDoI for this particular game.
- Intelligence 3 is a requirement on your sheet.
- You automatically begin with Resources:5 for free, this is subject to change in game, depending on player actions.
- Your Parent God has a weapon, YOUR version of it is a 4L right now. It levels the same as you do as far as your Cleanliness rating goes. It is, at Character Creation a 1/*. Allowing it to change shape at your will.
- Cleanliness Rating- this is how close to your Parent God’s likeness you are. You start at 1/. Upon Character creation roll a D10, this number replaces the Asterik in the 1/. You need to acquire 10 of Points AFTER the slash to gain a Point that comes before it.
- At Levels 2,4,6,8,10 you will receive a power that your Parent God has. Created as it happens. Your weapon also is modified when you do so.
- Another bonus for Cleanliness Rating! Once per game you can spend one BIG POINT out of your Cleanliness rating to get a boost from your Parent God. Only Once per game though, Daddy/Mommy only gets you on the weekends…and it’s tough up there with the War in the Heavens thing…
- Morality will now be known as Divinity until I can find a better word for it. We will be using the Morality Change " Monsters Don’t Count " from the base Hunter: The Vigil book.